It might be a sign of the times when…
- Shopping at Target is more exciting than shopping at the mall
- A venti skinny latte costs more than a dress at Forever 21
- “A college degree certificate used to be a Willy Wonka Golden Ticket
- Now it’s more like the shiny paper in which they wrap the chocolate bars”- Sir Ken Robinson
- I can write a blog post on a bus
- 50′s fashion is new… again?
- Tim Gunn (Project Runway) doesn’t know what Crocs are, but my husband does
- I can have 7 accounts, 5 different screennames, 632 Facebook friends, and 465 Tweets all which means … nothing
- GTL is now used on t-shirts
- Two more jean styles developed… skinny and curvy?
- Cougar doesn’t actually mean cougar…unless your hunting in the wilderness
- Being a single lady means performing a Beyonce dance at every wedding
- Tweeting is no longer something a bird does