Remember when you wore Keds (elementary school)? Then remember that time you were too cool for Keds (high school)? Alright, well now they’re back and better than ever!
So it’s officially “cool” again to show up in Keds shoes without pretending you’re wearing Skechers (so maybe I’m pulling from my own story). Even better than that is the collaboration of designer Alice + Olivia and Keds. Needless to say if you were still on the fence, jump off! Because it pretty much varifies the awesomeness that I always knew lied within Keds!
The best part about Keds being “in” is the fact that they are actually comfortable…allow me to translate: YOU faking that your cute shoe is just as comfortable as your not so cute shoe is certifiably dunzo!!
How to Wear Keds:
1. Pair skinny jeans with a bright colored Keds shoe. Super cute + comfort for a day’s worth of walking!
2. If you’re a 20 something with back troubles or bad knees the worst thing to walk in is flip flops. So instead trade the flops for a day and wear a comfy Keds shoe!
3. If your going to wear and pay for a shoe, might as well have a choice in how it looks. What better way than to design your own!
4. Pair a canvas shoe with shorts, a white tee, and a cardigan or a sundress and a jean jacket. These are two cute and easy go to outfits for a dinner or running errands.
5. They range around$35 to $60 which might seem a little more pricey for a standard shoe, but these shoes can be worn year round, with multiple outfits, and are comfortable. How many times can you say that about a heel?!
If you couldn’t tell, I’m a bit of a fan and now that everyone else has caught on to the “Keds train” why not be a part of it? It might actually be one trend worth buying in to!